Please take the time to view our Membership Matters brochure by clicking here- It makes the case for why membership in TECNA will work for you!
TECNA membership provides regional technology associations with a significantly expanded network of industry knowledge, connections and expertise in public/government/media relations, through products and services including:
- Annual leadership conferences providing unique best practices leadership development opportunities focused on the technology industry.
- Paid membership entitles the CEO (or senior full-time exec heading up the organization) to attend both conferences as part of their annual membership fee. This benefit is not transferable to other members of the organization but is an incentive to encourage the CEO to actively participate.
- Monthly peer-to-peer networking and discussion groups on issues and opportunities impacting regional clusters and beyond.
- Bi-monthly conference calls providing opportunities to share operational best practices and overall strategies.
- An annual member survey providing informed benchmarking.
- Access to issue and/or program oriented listserv distribution and information sharing.
40+ Regional Tech Organizations
17,500 Technology Enterprises
1 Annual Conference
2 Member Meetings a year
1 Annual CEO Leadership Retreat and training
1 Washington DC Industry “Fly-in”
12 Executive Committee meetings
1 Collective Voice on Capitol Hill
Peer support for your key decisions
Loads of resources helping enabling organizations support tech enterprises